Monday, April 25, 2011

show me the monkeys


Soon summer will be here and you will probably be going to the zoo. At the zoo you will see the monkeys and they will have a frown upon their faces because you aren't wearing your "Even monkeys fall from trees" t-shirt. Don't disappoint the monkeys and buy your Japanese monkey proverb t-shirt today!
Adult sizes: small-XL are $16
Adult sizes:2XL and up are $17.
All youth sizes are $12.
You can go to the following website to check out what color you would like: www.gildan.com
If you have any questions please contact me at rckreed@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!
blessings!

3 comments:

David Haas said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David

Anonymous said...

Hello David, Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.I haven't looked at this blog in quiet a while. What is your question?

saler1010 said...

Hi,
I sent you an email earlier I LOVE this shirt and would like to order one.
erinblair399@gmail.com
thanks!!!